TimberCreek Puppies Guarantee and Conditions
1. This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
2. This puppy is guaranteed against any debilitating congenital defects extending to Three years from
its birth date. This includes the following conditions: epilepsy, deafness, blindness, liver shunt,
or heart murmur. The 3 Year Health Guarantee does not include minor illnesses, hernias, hypoglycemia,
or coccidiosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals,
or physical injury.
3. The puppy is guaranteed for one week from the delivery date against any viral illness.
The delivery date as defined in this document is the date in which the purchaser (or representative of
the purchaser) takes physical possession of the puppy.
4. The purchaser is required to take their puppy to a licensed veterinarian for a checkup within three
(3) business days of the delivery date. If the veterinarian should find a debilitating congenital defect the
puppy may be exchanged with a healthy puppy of the same quality and breed providing the dog and its
registration papers are returned within three (3) business days. All shipping is at the expense of the purchaser.
5. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within three business days, then the health guarantee
on the puppy is void.
6. If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within 12 months of its birth date, an autopsy
must be performed at the purchaser’s expense by a veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM
acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason for death,
the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the purchaser. A written statement from the
licensed veterinarian must be provided and the microchips must match Avid/seller’s records.
The guarantee is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
7. The seller is not responsible for any veterinarian bills incurred. The seller assumes no responsibility
for this animal after the delivery date for any medical expense, human allergies, training difficulties or
behavior problems. Once the puppy is delivered, the buyer assumes all responsibility for the puppy.
8. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
9. The purchaser agrees to have annual veterinary checkups, keep all immunizations current according
to AVMA guidelines, properly administer heart worm preventative, provide adequate housing according
to state law; confine the animal in a fenced yard or a kennel run, or walk on leash, but not restrain
the dog on rope or chain.
10. The purchaser agrees to pay for seller’s legal fees should the purchaser not fulfill contractual
obligations. Purchaser agrees to let seller determine venue. Should any litigation arise regarding the puppy
for any reason the purchaser is obligated to pay the seller’s legal fees.